New equipment may be returned within 15 days of receipt of the equipment if you are not satisfied. Batteries, Manuals and software are not returnable. Equipment must be returned in the original box, in new condition. You must insure that it is properly packaged and protected for safe return shipment. You are responsible for return shipping charges. It must have an RA number printed on the outside of the shipping box. All returned equipment will be inspected and tested to insure it is in good working condition and in the original manufacturers packaging. Equipment damaged in shipment or not in the original packaging will not be accepted for a refund and will be returned to you.
A 20% restocking fee will be withheld from the refund to cover shipping, inspection, testing and return to inventory.
- Orders that are canceled prior to shipment will be charged a 5% administrative fee to cover the credit card verification charge.
- Warranty Equipment returns can be sent directly to ACTAS International, Inc., 9211 Lazy Lane, Bldg. B, Tampa, Tampa, FL 33614 (with a valid Return Authorization number).
- All WARRANTY and RETURN items returned to ACTAS International, Inc. must have a ACTAS International, Inc. (Return Authorization Number) Items will NOT be accepted without a valid RA number. CLICK HERE FOR AN RA NUMBER
- In the unlikely event that defective equipment is shipped to a customer (i.e., an out-of-box failure) a replacement part will be shipped UPS Overnight at our expense. A UPS call tag will be sent with the advance replacement in order to return the out-of-box failure. DEFECTIVE ITEMS NOT RETURNED WITHIN 7 DAYS YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE NEW ITEM.
- ACTAS International, Inc. does not accept returns on equipment that is misused, abused or accidentally damaged.